Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Work in Progress

Quick update:

I do have an update planned for sometime this weekend.

However, I'm currently mulling over the idea of migrating the site to a custom domain hosted at WordPress, with an easier to read and more functional layout.  As it stands, the Blogspot/Blogger platform is great for basic use, but it's a huge pain in the ass to do anything of importance with.

At this point, Mrs. J and I are mulling over the cost involved, as we hope to keep this blog running postpartum, to keep our friends and family apprised to our child's growth, milestones, and awesomeness.

If anyone's interested in donating to the cause of migration, leave a comment, or e-mail me directly (for those who have my e-mail address), as donations toward the $170 (ish) cost would be gratefully accepted.

Stay tuned.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment